You can make your donation in 3 easy ways:
Using the buttons above
Set up a Standing Order/ Regular Payment with your bank
*To set up a standing order your bank will need the following details:
Bank - The Cooperative Bank
Account name: Mwamanga Village Development Trust Account number:
Sort code: 089299
By sending a cheque
made payable to ‘Mwamanga Village Development Trust’ to MVDT, c/o P.O.Box 48, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6YQ
What we can do with your kind donations:
• £5 - Funds the cost of a mosquito net providing protection for a child against malaria.
• £10 - Funds the cost of a hen, providing eggs for the villagers giving them protein which helps to prevent TB.
• £20 - Funds the cost of a goat, providing the villagers with milk which again helps to prevent TB.
• £40 - Funds the cost of water purifying chemicals making river water safe to drink guarding against disease such as cholera whilst the well is out of action.
• £50 - Funds the cost of a blood transfusion, often needed when a child become infected with both TB and malaria at the same time. This has proven to be a life saver many times over.
• £120 - Funds the cost of a child's primary education for an entire year.
• £300 - Funds the cost of a child's secondary education for an entire year.
• £500 - Would fund the costs of a best performing child's collaged education for an entire year.
• £700 - Would fund the cost of completely rebuilding the well.
*Regular donations will ensure continuity and help us plan for the future.
Please call us on +44 (0) 7588 018423 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org